Wednesday, April 22, 2009

on umbrellas

i should give the tale of my night. well, not should. but im going to.
flashdance - 22.4

work 5:30-8:30 (which was really more like 9 since we had the biggest rush of the night come at 8:29)
bottle-o - 2x passion pop

filled up my water bottle with passion pop, drove to the church in the hope of overtaking a bus, but that didnt work. so i stood at the bus stop, looking like a hooker (i was wearing fishnets, it was moulin rogue themed) i even got offered a lift by a 30yo. finally the bus came and me n my water bottle that was clearly not full of water took a seat.

adventures unfolded, my phone got killed by me forgetting my sim pin. so i was friendless, phoneless, and quite sure that i... wouldnt have been able to drive, we'll say. so i put myself into a taxi and fell asleep as soon as i had updated my facebook.

ur probably wondering what any of this has to do with umbrellas.
one- im always messaged whenever someone hears umbrella by rihanna.
two- my brother erics mickey mouse umbrella amuses me no end. its raining in lockleys today, and i had to make the trek to the church to recover my car (u may have read about it, twitter.com/ej_smith)
i chose to take an umbrella, and i chose the mickey mouse one. for 10 years or so we've had it, and it is superb. also, it has this odd string that goes from the top to the bottom, so when expanded, around the cover. i have no idea why! all it does it allow water to run down the string and wet me.

dont drink n drive. xxox

1 comment: