Wednesday, April 22, 2009

tattoos

why does no one share my aversion of them? (except maeve.)

lets mark our skin. yayface!
the only one i would ever consider getting is the family star on my ankle, so i could match my sister and mother.
and actually ill confess i have thought about the old barb wire around the wrist. but im going to go with "no"

they r just so ugly. this guy, an old friend from school, put an album of photos of tats up and wrote "im actually thinking of trying it"

-do u not see that u cant just "try" tattoos?
and the one he wants is all over his chest. look great on his aged pot belly when hes 25, for sure. so its not even like "i just want to look good while im young"
cos he will look old when hes young. and not cool.


so basically i just wanted to say "ew"

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the "family star", because I'm a guy.
    Not that I would if I could. Tattoos=bad.

    ReplyDelete